Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 9: My Friends

Day 9 assignment: A Picture of your friends.

I’ve known these gals since I was 12. I just wish we lived closer to each other, but God bless Facebook for making it easier to stay in touch!
Photobucket
(this is Sue, Me, Kerri and Sarah)
We met at church camp as kids....kept in touch via letters all through high school and college.....and now our kids are going to camps together. It's perfect! Except that they all live in Kansas City. BAH!

And this gal trying to choke me? She’s my sister-in-law, Nicole. We write each other emails every day. She’s pretty cool……for an in-law. :P
Photobucket
the blonde next to Nicole is her BFF Emily.....so she's a friend by association. Hopefully she doesn't mind. :D

And that's it. I don't have a lot of friends. Will you be my friend? :D

No comments: