Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 18: Regrets, I've had a few.....

Ya know, I don’t have any MAJOR regrets. I can think of a ton of “little” regrets though.

I regret not auditioning for the school musicals back in high school. I just knew I’d never get picked, so I never even bothered to try out. What a stupid attitude. I'm probably trying to over-compensate for that by being 'overly encouraging' to Alaina. She has the talent (probably more so than I did), and I don't want her to have the same regret.....

I regret not being more confident. I was so shy, so unsure of myself, so afraid to fail……I think I held myself back more than anything. Bummer.

I regret not taking better care of my body when I was younger. I’m in better shape now at 35 than I was at 18, and that’s just wrong.

I regret ever attempting to be a blonde. It was NOT a pleasant experience. :D

I regret my bridesmaids’ dresses at our wedding. They seemed like a good idea at the time….but now? not so much. :D

I regret ever starting the habit of cracking my neck. It’s beyond the help of any chiropractor now!

I can't think of anything else earth-shattering......

No comments: