Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 17: Looking forward....

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Short-term: our family vacation this summer. I always need something like that to look forward to and countdown to. It makes me happy.

I’m having serious Disney withdrawals……any Dis-freak will understand. It’s been 13 months since I was at Disney World, and I’m feeling it. I’ve already got all of our dining reservations made for our trip this July. I’m working out a (semi-realistic) budget and we’re setting money aside to make the trip happen. The kids are ready to go back and eat at our favorite restaurants, trade pins, ride their favorite rides….and this summer, hopefully Zach will be tall enough to ride some of the stuff too!

Long-term: building a house (see day 16!), decorating it and moving in!

No comments: