Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Blessing catch-up!

I'm actually posting today like I said I would! I'm so proud of me! :D

Anyways, here's a couple layouts I should have posted yesterday but either they weren't done (the blessing) or I just plain forgot it was time to post (Vicki's new kit)

So.......Here's my layout with Vicki's new kit, called "Citrus Brights"......of the kids waiting on Daddy so we could leave for our first day at Disney World!! This layout also uses a template from the '2010 Calendar Vol 1' set by Sya's Blueprints....which I really need to start working on....I promised myself I'd do a calendar page each month so I wasn't scrambling at the end of the year to get a calendar made, and here it is, APRIL....and I've done nada. So like me! :D Anyways, here's the layout:

Photobucket

And this is my blessing for the week.....although the weather the last couple days isn't much proof...it really IS technically spring here....and spring is my favorite season (even with the allergies!).....
Photobucket
Journaling reads: Spring is my favorite season. Even with all the allergies and sinus problems I have, I love springtime! Waiting for all the flowers to bloom and seeing the trees bud out is like magic. Spring reminds me that everything is born anew again each year, rising from the dark cold winter just like Christ rose from his tomb. Spring is a beautiful time of year, and watching the world come to life again is a great blessing.

So that's it for now......

No comments: