Tuesday, August 4, 2009

GUEST CT MEMBER!!!!

Hello all!! I'm super excited because for the month of August, I've been asked to be a guest Creative Team (CT) member at Scrap Matters. I'm sooooo psyched about this. I'm having an absolute blast working with all the designers (and oh yeah, downloading free scrap kits ain't half bad either!)

This weekend is a big birthday celebration at Scrap Matters.......come join in the fun:

Photobucket

There's obviously the sale going on, TONS of games and speed scraps (with prizes of course!) and don't forget the blog train!! Visit all the blogs on the train and you'll end up with a LOT of great goodies.....Don't miss out!!!

I've been scrapping like crazy to get stuff done for the big party this weekend, so I'll be back to post all my new layouts once the sale starts......a fun scrappin' weekend is ahead! :P

No comments: