Wednesday, August 12, 2009

scrappin' catchup!

Been a busy week so far....getting ready to head down to Branson for the weekend on Friday.....School starts for Karl tomorrow (he's been back for over a week, but his students start tomorrow). Summer is coming to a close around here!!

As part of my guest CT gig at Scrap Matters, I get to scrap with stuff for free, of course....and in exchange I get to plug the designers' work. So I've been busy scrappin'!!! And here's the results:

First up....Alaina and Matthew making cupcakes:
Grandma's Recipe by Designs by Tater
template from 'fabulous foursome' by Sya's Blueprints
Photobucket

When we drove through Vegas on our way home from Disneyland and I took some really bad pictures out the van windows:
Jackpot by Britt-ish Designs
template from '2 pagers set 1' by Britt-ish Designs
'all strung out' element pack by Britt-ish Designs
Photobucket


At the playground in Grafton the other night.....I threw my back out going across those monkey bars, btw! :P
Scrapper's Blocks by Sya's Blueprints
Play All Day by Stolen Moments and Scraps by Jen
Photobucket


The kids and Karl riding Goofy's Barnstormer at Disneyworld:
Thoroughly Amused by Haynay Designs
Photobucket

A picture that just never seems to work out 'perfectly' for me.....
'one-derful template pack' by britt-ish designs
'underwater escape' by erica zane
Photobucket


Alaina, on her birthday, at Disney World:
'fun 'n flirty template' by britt-ish designs
'Berry Crush' by erica zane and Mari Koegelenberg
word art and mickey brad from 'happiest kit on earth' by britt-ish designs
Photobucket


Zach.....playing with his toolbench:
'Circle those photos' by Sya's Blueprints
'lil' mr. fix-it' by Designs by Tater
'Craft Paper alpha 3' by Dirty Feet Designs
Photobucket


Another playground one:
'A Perfect Picnic' Scrap Matters Design team collab
'Completely Clustered' by Sya's Blueprints
Photobucket

BTMRR=Big Thunder Mountain Railroad for those of you not in the 'know' on that one:
'Toy Sheriff' by Britt-ish Designs
Photobucket

And of course....the Jonas Brothers' Concert....admire those zoomed-in shots! :P
2 pagers set 1 by britt-ish designs
pink, purple, aqua papers from do me a solid paper pack by britt-ish designs
teen grunge by wm[squared] designs
Photobucket
Photobucket


And I THINK that's it for now......I plan on getting as many layouts done this month as possible though, so I'll have more to post later!!! Hope everybody's having a great week and is enjoying the last few days of summer......I'm off to go outside and help wash the car!!

No comments: