Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MADONNA CONCERT PICS! :)

yep, I was there people! and yep, I snuck a camera inside (along with THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE!). So here're some pictures I got during the concert. I haven't been to a ton of concerts, but this was by far the best one I've ever been to....the woman was amazing, up there dancing basically nonstop for almost 2 hours....where does she get that energy? And can I have some? :)

Our seats were on the corner of the stage, so our view was at an angle....we had a much better view when she was out on the little runway thing....
this little circular jumbo-tron thing was cool.....they put lots of video clips on it and it moved up and down at different times.......
this is probably my favorite shot I got 'cuz you can read the quote on the screen, and I really liked that one!

these are pictures of one of the overhead screens....since our view was from the side, it was sometimes easier to see what was going on from these screens, so I snapped a couple pictures just to see if they'd actually turn out!
and of course, being madonna, she had to something really over the top:

yep, there was a car on stage.......how cool is that?


So I had a blast at the concert, it was worth it! If only she'd sang 'Material Girl', it would've been perfect!!! It was awesome!

No comments: